If you live east of the Missippi River and north of the Mason Dixon Line and arent at this show... I hope a small child kicks you in the nuts and calls you a silly bitch.
Its camping in the mountains with music, friends, beer, and maybe even some motorcycles. What the fuck better do you have to do... cut the grass and pay some bills?
Friday July 20th, 2012 7pm
(no cover charge)
- Show Class Magazine Party @ Vernon Inn Tiki Bar. 340 RT94 Vernon, NJ 07462
- Live Music by Uncle Shoehorn
- $2 PBR tall boys
- Unveiling the "Cocaine Bandit"
1974 cb750 Honda Chopper raffle bike,
tickets available $10 each or 3 for $25
- Camping at Rickey Farm
(1 mile from bar)
Saturday July 21st
At the Rickey Farm 442 Rt. 94 Vernon, NJ 07462
- $20 admission includes cold bevs, sponsorship product giveaways, live music all day and night, bike show, bonfire, and campsite.
- Chance to win "Cocaine Bandit" period correct 1974 cb750 Honda chopper
- Bike show awards for Harley, British, Jap, Rat, the Show Class Award & people's choice
- Live music by The Flops, Pigeon, and Uncle Shoehorn
Sunday July 22nd
- get up and go
More info HERE
See you there